• One 50-minute skate each week – Sundays 4:00 at SIEL
• First five weeks of the program serve as a training camp to teach age-appropriate skills to players and as an on-ice training session for coaches
• Teams will be grouped into lines based on skill and experience. Lines will be matched during all game situations to ensure that players are playing at their competitive level
• First half of each session focuses on developing fundamental skating and puck skills, the second half of each session consists of small-ice games
• Weekend games will be structured to maximize ice time, teach positioning, strategy and rules of the game, and to ensure that each player has the opportunity to compete, improve and enjoy the game
No news currently found.